Tuesday 18 March 2014

Tokyo Trip : Harajuku and Shibuya


HARAJUKU

The road to Meiji Shrine



 Wine given by the French to the Empress! (if my memory didn't fail me)



   







You need to wash your hands with spring water(I think hahah!!) before entering the Shrine!
Anyway the water is freaking cold.

Next! Sakura at Yoyogi Park!




My favourite take!!





 Nearing the end of Omotesando Hills in Harajuku ( WELL I THINK ) 
International Brands everywhere. 

Decided to walk through the residential area in Harajuku from OmoteSando to get back to Takeshita Dori. 
(We got lost btw) 

Residentia Area


We all know that most Japanese girls invest a lot of money to get their hair done nicely..
so i don't think its surprising to find a HIGH-CLASS salon somewhere along the residential houses I GUESS??? omg.

 Adorable neko spotted !!

Incredibly rude to ignore all my meows. ( OI )
maybe they speak in a different meow language?? SHOULD I NYAN TO THEM INSTEAD??!

SHIBUYA

and oh, i didn't take a photo of with Hachiko at the Hachiko exit!! /fail tourist/ 
cause it's really embarrassing ahhh there's so many people crowding around the Hachiko statue! ;_;

 Shibuya Crossing. Didn't manage to get a spot at TATSUYA starbucks for the good view :(

 Shibuya 109. 
I swear i feel really inferior the moment i step into 109.
All the girls there doll themselves up so prettily and im like a hobo as compared. LOL 
And unfortunately i was a fashion disaster on that day, thank god for the white coat i wore on the outside for covering up. 
Knitted turquoise top with purple pants accompanied with brown shoes is a ...big no-no. 
What the fuck was i thinking on that day! I didn't even wear make up! LOLL!!!!!




Mandarake. 




And my journey in Shibuya ends with me buying lotsa Shizuiza doujinshi from mandarake again.

 Went to Midori in Shibuya( i forgot the mall's name sob ) to eat Sashimi and Sushi!!
Relatively cheap!!

And we ordered the best Ootoro they offered in the menu(izaya probably likes it expensive too so i must eat this to understand his love for ootoro) I think it's around 6SGD for one of this..(Still cheap compared to other stores)
I dont really enjoy eating raw meat SO I CAN'T PLACE ANY COMMENT ON THIS but well OF COURSE I MUST SAY IT'S DELICIOUS COME ON I PAID 6SGD FOR ONE OF THIS SHIT HAHAHAH.

yeah my sister said it's really good though. 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment